For all orders there is a USD$15 additional shipping charge for Australia and New Zealand.
Heirloom Wedding Box
The My Stylish French Box Wedding Edition is one of our most luxurious boxes yet with the perfect selection of gifts for the blushing bride in your life. It is a modern version of the ancient French tradition of a “trousseau”, where women would collect special items in a little box to bring into their marriage and on their honeymoon. With this in mind, we went to our favourite French designers, known for their timeless well-crafted creations, and curated an Heirloom Box with gifts a bride will cherish on her wedding day, during her honeymoon, and for years to come.
This Box includes special touches making it just for her, and unlike any other wedding gift. The two antique additions are curated from our favourite French antique shops and brocantes by Sharon Santoni and her team. Each piece is chosen with special attention to quality and a timeless sense of style. As such, each cake slicer and antique jewellery box is unique.
The My Stylish French Box Wedding Edition contains:
– a candle by the iconic French perfume creator Annick Goutal for a delightful scent as she’s getting ready for her big day
– luxury full sized body products by Annick Goutal- Petite Chérie range to relax and pamper the bride to be
– a stunning necklace by Gisel B to wear on her wedding day or honeymoon
– a carefully selected antique French jewelry box (designs and style will vary), a little ‘something old’ to always have a special place for her ring **This item has been replaced by two beautiful antique napkin rings
– a lavender wand woven by renowned Franc 1884 to perfume her wedding dress or wardrobe
– an antique cake slicer (designs and style with vary), to enjoy with her partner to be for many happy years to come
– two hand embroidered linen travel bags by Edith Mezard, a textile designer in southern France, for her shoes or lingerie on her honeymoon, hand-embroidered with beautiful spring of blue lavender
All of the items are carefully wrapped in white tissue paper with powder blue satan ribbon and placed in a gorgeous MSFB white Box with gold lettering.
We will be in touch after your purchase to ask if there is a special note you would like added. This Box takes a little more time to put together than our normal boxes as each is unique and wrapped to order, so we request that you place the order at least 4 weeks before you would like it to arrive.